Friday, April 8, 2011

Military Personnel: What Do YOU need to Memorize?

Our Government is nearing a shut down and our Armed Forces members may go without a paycheck because of the bureaucrats in Washington. I'd like to offer what assistance I can to the brave servicemen and women in our Armed Forces in the United States.

Armed Forces Members: What do YOU need to have memorized for your daily work? Stats? Figures, numbers, names?  Let me know and I will write as many articles as I can to assist you in your memory needs or challenges.  I hope I can make your memory tasks easier, or at least somewhat more enjoyable.

Please drop me a line or leave a comment. I will need you to provide the information necessary to be remembered or a link that provides the information. I hope to hear from some of you and look forward to the opportunity to assist you with any memory aids that may be helpful to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment