Monday, April 18, 2011

Can You Digg it Baby?

Hey friends!  I hope you'll help me get the word out about mnemonics and memory aids -- because I really need your help (no, I'm not asking for money or selling anything).

Suite101 was body slammed and kicked in the ribs by Google "Panda." All the writers' page views have gone down, dramatically, at Suite101 due to our articles being buried by Google (yet "eHow" does fine, go figure).

If you have found my articles to be helpful (or other writers at Suite101.com), I need YOUR help!  Please consider using the "Digg", "StumbleUpon" and "Like" features for the articles by writers of Suite101 that you find genuinely helpful or well written.

We really need your support. There are many good, and even great writers at Suite101, but we've been nailed by Panda for a few bad apples that have given all the writers there a bad name.

If you have a minute, please check out my author page at Suite101 and if you see any articles you like, please "Digg" "StumbleUpon" or FB "Like" them.  Please consider doing the same for other writers there as well. We've all been hit -- hard.

As always, if there are any memory challenges you'd like help with, drop me a line and I may take it up as a featured article!

Thanks a bunch. We appreciate your support by "Digging" our articles!

No comments:

Post a Comment